After a very successful intro to the pageant world- founders of not only the most publicised Miss England contestant ever but also one worthy of Vogue and MAXIM publication- we think it’s only right to go again and find yet another truly fabulous beauty Queen!
The stunning fashion model Rissikat Bade was the very lucky and deserved lady to win the title of Miss London 2011 in Cafe de Paris in May. Amongst some of her enviable prizes was a campaign for Sytner Mini whom also loaned Rissikat the extravagant Mini Cooper for three months so she could glide around in style, several beautiful dresses by Miss World designer, Karen Karmody, agency representation and a campaign for celebrity jeweller Mark J Walsh’s diamond range. She now has a portfolio to die for thanks to Alan Strutt who shot a variety of stunning commercial, lingerie, fashion and beauty images for Rissikat.
Still need convincing on whether Miss London 2012 is the right competition for you, check out misslondon2011.co.uk? Otherwise please submit two photos, your height, full name, date of birth, London address and stats to email@example.com now!
ENTRANTS MUST LIVE, WORK OR STUDY IN LONDON
Between shooting Coleen Rooney and Patsy Palmer for two separate issues of Hello in the last month, Alan has also been busy working with UK Model Folios shooting several campaigns with Miss London 2011 Rissikat Bade for diamond and watch specialist Mark J Walsh, Sytner MINI Canary Wharf and designer Karen Karmody. To add to this he also shot the front cover and inside spread of Miss and Mr Every Model, for the industry’s leading fashion and commercial model magazine, Every Model summer issue, released today!
With the calendar season fast approaching, Alan has a string of celebrity calendars lined-up to shoot which comes as no surprise after the stunning work he shot last year including another beautiful calendar for iconic model Kelly Brook and the 50’s pin-up inspired glamour shoot for Peta Todd. Both calendars were a huge success and went alongside the 12 other titles Alan shot all of which can be found at celebritycalendars.co.uk. As an extra treat for you all, UK Model Folios are teaming back-up with Alan in September to shoot calendars and portfolios in Thailand’s Koh Samui! For more information on this trip or for further information on Alan please contact us.
We’ll leave you now with a few snapshots of Alan’s most recent work for UK Model Folios and some inspirations for your 2012 calendars…
We’re becoming more and more excited about the Miss London 2011 final! Not only have we met some amazing, inspiration women BUT we’ve also got some AMAZING prizes coming your way! Not only will the winner of Miss London receive a BMW Mini but she will also have a full press campaign! Read below to find out what other amazing prizes we’re offering…
* BMW are now offering the winner of Miss London a MINI, plus she will have a full press campaign showing her accepting the vehicle and celebrating her win!
* The new face of exclusive celebrity jewellery merchandiser (TBC)
* A day with celebrity stylist to Adele and Tiny Tempah
* A celebrity makeover by hair and make-up artist to top models and celebrities
* Eyelash extensions in top London salon
* Exclusive swimwear prizes for Miss London and contestants placed in second and third place
* Exclusive dress made by celebrity dress maker
* Haircut by top chain Headmasters
* A contract with top model agency, Muse Management UK
* A contract with top model/ celebrity PR company, Celebrity Publicity
* Alan Strutt for UK Model Folios photoshoot, pictures to be syndicated to press with opportunity to be published globally!
* Feature in Every Model Magazine
* $1000 (approximately £650) worth of couture handbags to the winner’s prizes
We’re over the moon to be offering our girls such amazing prizes! Don’t forget, it’s not too late to enter Miss London 2011, all you have to do is email: firstname.lastname@example.org